Job Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Leicester, LE19
Mercia (www.mercia-group.co.uk) is one of the leading providers of training and support services to the UK accountancy profession, working with over 8000 firms nationwide. Over 3000 firms use our file review service and rely on our audit and compliance manuals. More 6000 firms attend our training events and use our online training solutions. Mercia is part of Wilmington plc's Professional Division.
Why do we want you?
1. Your experience and passion will help us to market our products and services both online and offline
2. You're looking for a challenge within an innovative, collaborative company that has a reputation for enabling its teams, growing their already established marketing skills and helping them to realise their full potential
3. You are a confident marketing executive with amazing communication and organisational skills
In this fantastic job role, you will be supporting and working closely with our Marketing and Product Development Manager. You will get the chance to work on numerous and varied campaigns allowing you to grow your marketing knowhow and become a key member of our already phenomenal marketing team.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Managing including planning and implementation of direct marketing and digital campaigns
• Creating content for emails, blogs, social and direct marketing campaigns
• Preparing marketing statistics/campaign ROI reporting
• Creating and contributing to the project plans and strategy
• Increasing online traffic with digitally related campaigns and through reviewing, updating and optimising websites. Monitoring analytics and reporting on improvements
• Managing email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs
• Assisting in producing marketing materials (brochures, online adverts, merchandising)
• Working closely with internal teams such as the Marketing Admin and Marketing and Editorial to ensure synergy and enhance product offering
• Contribute ideas for new campaigns and supporting literature in conjunction with the Marketing Product Development Manager
If you are an idea generator with experience in copywriting, who is motivated by being heard and having the opportunity to drive continuous improvement around the business, this could well be what you are looking for.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
We know it’s not a skill, but the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment
You will also need;
You need to be this kind of person who…
BEFORE YOU GO:
Thanks for reading our job advert. We’ve tried to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team, but we do so much that it’s tough to distil into a single page. We also recognise that sometimes candidates can be put off applying for a job unless they think they match every requirement. Don’t let that hold you back. If you are excited about the role and think you can do much of what we have described but aren’t sure if you are quite who we’re looking for… give it a try. Nothing ventured nothing gained!
Come join us!
At Wilmington Plc, we know how hard our employees work and the contributions they make to our business. As such we offer attractive packages that not only include some fantastic benefits such as performance related bonus, contributory pension scheme with life assurance, private healthcare, 25 days' annual holiday but also a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to tailor your choices to suit your needs (holiday purchase, gym membership, cycle to work and dining cards).
We offer variety, development and an opportunity to be part of a committed group of colleagues. We operate an open environment where you’ll be encouraged to make an impact. At Wilmington, our collaborative approach means your great ideas will be welcomed and your great work recognised.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”
The legal bit
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
*Please note that this role may remain advertised until an offer of employment has been made.