Wilmington plc is a dynamic and expanding company with a common aim – turning knowledge into advantage. We provide information and training to professional business markets within the Risk & Compliance, Professional and Healthcare sectors. We enable professionals and their organisations to enhance performance by providing high quality, relevant and reliable information, education and knowledge. Our services are underpinned by our core values of enhancing, enabling, collaborating and innovating.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, this role will be responsible for managing shared inboxes, handling queries, and ensuring that company policies are adhered to. Full training will be provided for this role.
• Organise and manage our shared email inboxes.
• Sending out statements from the finance system.
• Take card payments from customers.
• Keeping the credit control system up to date with clear notes.
• Handling customer queries regarding payments and invoices.
• Joining regular discussions about processes, strategy and improvements.
• Attending meetings within the group, occasional travel may be required.
• Other duties as required by Line Manager.
• Minimum GCSE English and Maths grade B.
• Intermediate Excel and Word.
• Strong communication and organisation skills.
• Able to accept and encourage evolving processes, looking for better, more efficient ways to work
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Must enjoy working as part of a lively and hard working team.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”