Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
Responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day running of all Customer Service processes for WBI which includes order processing, data licenses, invoicing, system training and support of the Sales Team, Marketing, and other business areas where required.
Also, when needed, to ensure the smooth running of all chasing processes for print and digital media.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily processing of orders & payments accurately via relevant systems
• Data orders to be processed accordingly & logins & data to be forwarded to clients
• Processing of event bookings and liaising with delegates and speakers when required.
• Support with pre- conference activities (name badges, delegate packs etc.), conference set up on the day, during day support and pack up at close of event.
• Liaising with clients via email and telephone, in a professional manner for example; product queries, delivery issues, address/contact updates, cost enquiries, returns, cancellation requests, online problems, delegate enquiries, credits and refund requests.
• Supporting charities with their microsite on Charity Choice with activation, updating etc.
• Accurate ledger checks/web checks are actioned
• Proofing for advertising print and web across all products
• Proofreading and checking pages carefully before publication of books
• Data research when required for various products
• Supporting other teams (Sales / Marketing etc.) when required, to ensure we deliver on business deadlines/projects/plans.
Displaying a positive and professional attitude and willingness to get involved and learn the business.
Skills that will benefit a successful candidate, being; Good organisational skills, high level of literacy and numeracy. Good communication skills, including confident and friendly telephone manner. Ability to learn and understand internal company systems.
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”