Central Law Training is the leading provider of post-qualification training to the legal profession in England & Wales and a trusted partner for legal professionals, solicitors firms, corporates and local authorities. We run industry-leading conferences and deliver training across a wide range of practice areas at venues across the country or in-house at a venue of your choice.
The business is a key part of the Professional Division of Wilmington plc, which provides information, education and networking enabling clients to improve their businesses. Wilmington plc has been listed on the Stock Exchange since 1995 and is an ambitious and growing business with an increasingly international footprint.
To provide excellent customer service via telephone and email communication to our clients and speakers working collaboratively with our content, marketing, sales and finance teams. You will have an understanding of our key products – public programme, conferences, webinars, membership and packages to be able to deal with day to day enquiries, upsell or refer to the sales team as appropriate and ensure we streamline payment processes and minimise bad debt levels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries quickly and efficiently
· To resolve all complaints and queries
· Process email, website and telephone bookings
· Take payments, deal with pro-forma invoicing and checking bank line and Collect
· Sending out invoices and dealing with accounts enquiries
· Assist with processing packages, membership & sending confirmation letters
· Collating membership renewal rates, chasing bad debt and reports
· Make sure all database information for clients is up to date and correct
· Manning email inboxes and making sure all enquiries are dealt with including investigating email bounce backs
· Assisting with contacting delegates for event cancellation/change of dates
· Checking & Coding speaker invoices
· Adding events to wren
· Dealing with speaker enquiries and issues
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”