Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
This client-facing role aims to improve the effectiveness and engagement of our services for our key clients working collaboratively with the account, delivery and engagement teams. As a product specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects from pre-sales consultation through to post-sales service relating to new business and renewals across your specialist area. You will have an appreciation and understanding of how your area of specialism integrates with other products and services, and work collaboratively with other client service managers to share information and knowledge, implement best practice and deliver client service excellence.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Excellent initiative and problem solving skills
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate complex information (e.g. healthcare and pharmaceutical data) into clear and understandable communications for internal and external clients
· Ability to gather requirements and consult on projects and communicate to internal project teams.
· The ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple clients (supported by the wider client services team)
· Excellent time management and planning skills
· Excellent attention to detail – especially in times of high pressure.
· Proven ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
· Ability to network effectively at all levels – internally and externally
· An understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice and other industry regulations/guidelines
· Highly Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”