Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
- Responsible and accountable for sales and promotion of WHC and HSC portfolio across the business.
- To Position WHC Healthcare as a leading healthcare insights company
- Identifying potential leads and opportunities through use of SalesForce CRM system.
- Grows revenue through leveraging the full WHC portfolio and identifying new business opportunities, subscription services and retention of existing client revenues
- Personal pipeline development & monitoring
- Achievement of personal KPI’s and revenue targets
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the key priorities of the clients and their business issues
- Translates these to fit to the solutions approach in WHC and make recommendations regarding the approach required.
- Understands the client needs at multiple stakeholder levels and manages relationships.
- Actively promotes the full WHC portfolio of products and services to anticipate and meet client needs.
- Regarded as a recognised and valued partner by the client
- Develops strategy for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business opportunities.
- Manages client relationships to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Identifying upselling opportunities and maximising profit
- Develop key client account plans and measure growth within key accounts
- Update Salesforce CRM and ensure all opportunities are logged and updated.
- Manage personal pipeline and revenue forecasts.
- Develop mitigating action plans to meet monthly, quarterly and full year targets.
- Provide Monthly Pipeline and opportunity report feedback
- Attend sales team meetings as required
- Active participation in new product development projects and attend Product Development Meetings as required
- Excellent key account management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First class negotiating skills
- The ability to influence outcomes
- Marketplace and Industry knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong relationship building skills
- Team orientation
- Vision and Direction
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Good knowledge of database counting tools
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Ability to formulate and present new ideas for improvements to products, services and procedures
- Sales skills development and support
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and NHS.
- Successful track record in sales consistently achieving revenue and growing client base.
- Experience of face to face presentation and business meetings
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity”